Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SWEET DREAMS (OR MAYBE SALTY ONES?)

My bed time reading nowadays. Trying to brush up on some foodie knowledge, though Liz, my sister, and I have recently decided he's really bad with Asian food.

During Alton's "Pad Thai" episode, Mr. Brown took the time to press and drain tofu for his Pad Thai.

Dear Mr. Brown, that is way too much effort. They sell that in the Asian grocery store pre-pressed and drained. Also, my Mom thought you were making Singaporean noodles. Although you may not be good with Asian food (you should also note that wonton skins are not the same as dumpling skins), you have not failed me in other food categories (ie. I finally can make scrambled eggs the way they're meant to be made). So I continue with you in my bed time reading adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment