Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Great T-Belll

So, as part of my WWW class, we had to make a really simple 15 second video.

Being a typical fat kid, I did mine on food. The boy and I had an argument last night about which fast-food restaurant was the best. Sticking with my WWP roots, I argued that T-Bell is the best, and therefore made my class video about it.




I could really go for a spicy chicken crunch wrap supreme, no tomatoes, and easy on the sour cream. To go with that, maybe a chicken fiesta bowl--extra sauce...or a baja chicken gordita...no tomatoes.

My mouth is watering just thinking about all those things, with some fire hot sauce.

**edit (4:09 am)** My wonderful roommate bought me one of these spicy chicken crunch wrap supremes...but it was really a downer. Maybe they aren't as good as I sometimes imagine them to be. Or maybe the ones in WWP are just better. It's 4 am and I'm thinking about food...truly the mark of a fat kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment