Friday, July 9, 2010

KFC Double Down and Doublicious

For dinner tonight Joe and I decided to head over to KFC because we were both craving something unhealthy after a long day. Now I haven't been to KFC in awhile so I couldn't pass on trying the famed double down and doublicious. I copped out a little by getting a grilled double down (two fried sandwiches would sure be a night filled of nausea).

Verdict?

I wasn't as grossed out as I had hoped (maybe I should've gone fried). They're not as massive as in the commercials and the bacon is wimpy. I enjoyed the hawaiin bun, which was sweet and delicious but I hated how the american cheese and bland mayo "colonel sauce" was really gross tasting for me. I think I'll stick with the classics next time and do a 3 strip with 2 sides.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment