Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chick Fil-A

I know I once argued that Taco Bell was the best fast food I had encountered. I retract that statement and put this forth. Chick Fil-A is the best chain fast food I have ever had.

I was enticed to go to Pittsburgh this weekend by Joe with the promise of Chick Fil-A. So after spending 2 hours in Logan Airport and an hour and half in the air, Joe picked me up and off to Chick Fil-A we went for dinner. Nothing quite hits the spot like a Grilled Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fries! The chicken sandwich is so flavorful and juicy, the lettuce is fresh, pickles are crunchy and a great contrast, and the roasted honey bbq sauce (you have to ask for this) is just so sweet and delicious. 

Joe prefers the classic fried chicken sandwich, but trust me on the grilled chicken sandwich. It hits the spot without making you feel like you're clogging your arteries.

Oh Chick Fil-A, how I miss you already. Why can't you be more easily accessible in Boston?

Oh, and this photo is from a while ago in Jersey. Made me so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you retracted your Taco Bell proclamation. Chick-Fil-A is vastly superior.

    ReplyDelete