Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lemon Pepper Salmon

As it's only Jan 6th, I felt the need to continue my health kick and make myself healthy lunches. Though it doesn't look like much from the picture (mostly because I didn't know how delicious it was before I ripped into it), it is quite amazing. Maybe it's because spin class makes me super hungry, but this salmon is totally hitting the spot and super easy to make. All it is, is a piece of salmon seasoned with lemon pepper cooked in a pan sprayed with about a teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. The fat in the salmon melts and creates a delicious crust and the lemon pepper is a perfect match for salmon. My only advice would be not to over cook it.

I'm eating it rolled into a lavash bread with field greens and red onions. Best "diet" lunch I've had in awhile.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something that even I coule make!

    ReplyDelete