Saturday, January 30, 2010

Domino's (The New & Improved Version)


For anyone who hasn't heard yet, Dominoes has admitted its failure at making pizza and has recreated itself.

The verdict?

While it wasn't the best pizza in the world, it was significantly better than the one before. The sauce is less sweet (even though the article says differently) and deeper in flavor (in terms of spice) and the crust is covered with garlic and butter (almost like it's a bread stick) which I appreciate. It says that now they use 100% mozzarella cheese, which only makes me nervous to ask what they used before, but I guess I'm happy with it (to be honest I didn't notice a difference).

Compared to other pizzas, I wouldn't pick it. But I won't continue to avoid it like the plague either.

No comments:

Post a Comment