Monday, August 29, 2011

Rave: Pumpkin/ Fall Flavors

So I'll start with the photo above. Hurray, DD has started carrying pumpkin munchkins (though my favorite munchkins are still butternut!) These sugar packed (they're glazed, so they're super sweet) nuggets of fun just scream fall. A healthy dose of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg flavor- what more can a girl ask for?

Also around town, the Octoberfest beers are now in stock. We just picked up a fall sampler pack from Sam Adams and I eyed my beloved Shipyard Pumpkin Ale (tastes like a pumpkin pie in drink form) in stock as well.

While I'm sad to see summer coming to an end, I'm excited for what the fall brings (ie. Butternut squash soup and the constant smell of apple pies). I just love those fall flavors!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment