Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roxy's Grilled Cheese

JG insisted we try one of the grilled cheese trucks this weekend at Sowa. I looked at the menu at Grilled Cheese Nation and then the menu at Roxy, and decided if I had to try one, it would be Roxy.

Normally, I'm not a fan of grilled cheese. Usually there's too much cheese, the bread is too greasy, and it's one-dimensional in flavor, but the rib melt we had at Roxy's was delicious and I highly recommend it. Pair it up with some rosemary truffle fries and you've got yourself a meal. Fries were crispy and salty- just the way they should be. Sure it's a heavy meal, but the flavor combination is great. The meat to bread to cheese ratio was also pretty spot on, so all-in-all it was an enjoyable experience.

7.5 spoons of soy sauce.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment